close
常看到美劇吵架或是罵人,有時美國人罵人不帶髒字也可以罵得很爽~
 
 
1.妳瘋了吗?
Are you nuts?  你頭殼壞掉了嗎?(頭硬的跟堅果一樣)
=Are you crazy ? 你瘋掉了嗎?
=Are you insane? 你失心瘋了嗎?
=Are you out of your mind? 你腦子有毛病嗎?
=You are crazy .你是瘋子
 
2.你有問题吗?
What’s wrong with you? 
What’s the problem with you?
What’s your problem?
What were you thinking?  你腦子進水了嗎?
What’s the meaning of this?  這是什麼意思?
What do you want? 你想怎麼樣?
What did you say? 你說什麼?
 
 
討厭鬼
You’re a pain in the ass. 你這討厭鬼。
You’re an asshole. 你這缺德鬼。
You bastard! 你這雜種!
You’re such a *****! 你這個,,婊,,子!
You’re a joke! 你真是一個小丑!
 
 
罵人笨蛋
What a stupid idiot! 真是白癡一個!
You stupid.   你这个愚蠢的家伙
You stupid jerk! 你這蠢豬!
Damn-it boy. 该死的男孩.
You fool.  你这个笨蛋 
You cheesehead . 你这个没有大脑的家伙 
 
 
氣屎我也
You piss me off!你把我氣死啦
You make me so mad. 你氣死我了啦。
I'm about to explode! 我肺都快要氣炸了!
 
 
你真的問題一大堆
Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,敗事有餘。
You’re away too far. 你太過分了。
Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一團糟!
You’re impossible. 你真不可救藥。
You’re hopeless 你真是沒救了!
 
I can’t believe your never. 你好大的膽子!
You have a lot of nerve. 你真大膽!
You’re so careless. 你真粗心。
Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什麼!
 That’s terrible. 真糟糕!
 I'm very disappointed. 真讓我失望。
You’re a disgrace. 你真丟人!
It’s unfair. 太不公平了。
Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 別鬼混了!
 Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
 You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一個廢物!/ 你一無是處!
You’ve gone too far! 你太過分了!
You have a lot of nerve. 臉皮真厚。
You’re a joke! 你真是一個小丑!
Don’t give me your attitude. 別跟我擺架子。
That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我聽到的最愚蠢的事!(比爾·蓋茨常用)
Look at this mess! 看看這爛攤子!
You’re so careless. 你真粗心。
 
質疑
What hell is that. 那是什麼鬼东西
How dare you. 你敢!
Don’t look at me like that. 別那樣看著我。
How can you say that? 你怎麼可以這樣說?
Who says? 誰說的?
Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以為你在跟誰說話?
What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什麼嗎?
Do you know what time it is? 你知道現在都幾點嗎?
 
 
 
 
藉口一大堆,還想狡辯
It’s not my fault. 不是我的錯。
That’s your problem. 那是你的問題。
Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 別找借口。
 
根本就在說謊
 Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底為什麼不跟我說實話?
You look guilty. 你看上去心虛。
I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
You never tell the truth! 你從來就不說實話!
 
別再說了吧
Cut the crap. 少廢話
Shut up! 閉嘴!
Cut it out. 省省吧。
Don’t give me your shit. 別跟我胡扯。
Don’t bother me. 別煩我
I don’t want to hear it. 我不想聽!
Get off my back. 少跟我囉嗦。
Don’t nag me! 別在我面前嘮叨!
Give me a break. 饒了我吧。
 
Don’t push me ! 別逼我! 
Enough is enough! 夠了夠了!
Whatever . 隨便你啦!
 
Don’t make so much noise. I'm working. 別吵,我在幹活。
 
 
講重點好嗎?
Get the point.
Get to the point.
What’s your point?
Don’t say the nonsense(all the time)
Stop telling me crap .Please get to the point.
Stick to the point.
 

off-topic./digressionout of topic 離題了

 
 
自以為是的傢伙
Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁? 
Get over yourself. 別自以為是。
You’re nothing to me. 你對我什麼都不是。
That’s what you think! 那才是你腦子裡想的!
 
 
 
別要太靠北
Don't piss me off. 不要惹我不爽
It’s none of your business. 關你屁事!
 Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回來!
You asked for it. 你自找的。
I can’t help it. 我沒辦法。
 
我聽你在放屁
 
Bullshit !
It’s bullshit!
Nonsense! 鬼話!
 
 
 
 我再也受不了!
I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了! 
 I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
I'm fed up. 我厭倦了。
Knock it off. 少來這一套。
I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我聽膩了你的廢話。
I'm not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
I loathe you! 我討厭你!
I'm sick of it. 我都膩了。
I'm telling you for the last time! 我最後再告訴你一次!
 
 
滾的越遠越好!
 F*** off. 滾蛋。
Get lost.滾開!
Get the hell out of here! 滾開!
Get out of my face. 從我面前消失!
 
 
Don’t bother me. 別煩我。
Don’t nag me.別煩我
Don’t touch me! 別碰我!
 
Leave me alone. 走開。 
Get away from me! 離我遠一點兒!
Take a hike! 哪兒涼快哪兒歇著去吧。
 
I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要見到你!
Get out of my life. 我不願再見到你。/ 從我的生活中消失吧。
I don’t want to see your face! 我不願再見到你!
 
吵架結束
I detest you! 我恨你!
I hate you! 我恨你~
You’ll be sorry. 你會後悔的。
We’re through. 我們完了!
We're done. 我們結束了!
Don’t waste my time anymore. 別再浪費我的時間了!
 I wish I had never met you. 我真後悔這輩子遇到你!
 I’ll never forgive you! 我永遠都不會饒恕你!
 
 
去死吧~
Drop dead! 去死吧!
Go to hell。去死吧 !
fu*k you! 去死吧!
 I could kill you! 我宰了你!
 
 
 
罵男生的話
dork 呆子
nerd 書呆子
geek 宅男
psycho 神經病
freak 怪人
bastard 混蛋

 
罵人不帶髒字,酸他就對了!
 

You eat with that mouth? 你用這張嘴吃飯啊?
下次別人罵你不堪入耳的話,就可以用這句來反擊!言下之意就是,嘴巴那麼髒,你還用它來吃飯?

Are you raised in the barn? 你是不是鄉下長大的啊?
這句話比較像是戲謔的語氣,來形容一個人沒教養、沒家教。

老外會用 backyard、barn 表示沒有文化之意

 

famous last words 說說罷了!一派胡言!
有些人很常把「保證」、「承諾」掛在嘴邊,卻光說不做!對付這種信口開河、開空支票的人就可以用這句來回他!

 

“That’s out of the question!” 想都別想!
雖然俗語說:「人情留一線,日後好相見」,但如果身邊的人總是行徑超過,踩了你的底線,你便可以義正嚴辭的警告他:「休想!」這個片語跟 “out of question” 很像,只差了一個冠詞 the,意思卻恰恰相反。“out of question” 的意思是毫無疑問,而 “out of the question” 並不是指沒有問題,而是說問題不在討論範圍內,請你連問都別問的意思。

“I am gonna make you eat your words.” 我會讓你收回說過的話。
身邊有人總是愛說大話,或者喜歡唱衰別人嗎?“eat one’s word” 指的是某個人吞下自己說過的話,也就是指要某個人承認錯誤,把自己說過的話吞回去。

“You had it coming.” 你自找的。
有些人總是固執己見,不聽他人的意見,直到嘗到苦果才叫苦連天、懊悔不已。對這種人我們就可以用這句話,表示活該的意思。這裡的 it 指的是已發生或將要發生的壞事,也就是某個人因為自身行為招來的麻煩。

“I’ll get you back for this.” 我會報仇的。
“get someone back” 在這邊指的並不是挽回某人,而是向某人討回公道、要他付出代價。如果想讓語氣再誇張一點,可以在 get 前面加上 so,比如:

 


“You and what army?” 就憑你?
這邊的 army 指的不是軍隊,而是質問對方找了多少人馬來當後盾、有多少斤兩。就像我們口語上常說的,你算老幾?

 

“Have it your way.” 隨便你吧。
學校分組報告時總有堅持己見、樣樣要照自己意思來的組員嗎?或者公司的同事總是要求別人配合,自己卻一點也不尊重別人。這種人你很難去跟他爭什麼,也只好退一步,表示雖然你不同意他的做法,但隨便他,他高興就好!這句話本身其實沒有負面的意思,也可以指你真心同意一個人的做法,所以如何去判別說話者的意思,就要看前後文、或者當下使用的情境囉。

 
 
大家如果在電影或電視看到到什麼經典吵架的句子,也歡迎在留言板上面分享唷~
 
arrow
arrow

    Donnie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()